Courtyard By Marriott Hotel Review
I spent several weeks looking for a hotel for a weekend getaway for our 12th anniversary. Courtyard By Marriott in Pigeon Forge was at the top of the list. Location, cost, and room availability played a huge factor in ultimately deciding to book the hotel. We were able to book a river view room (which is also a pool view) at a great price.
Upon entering the hotel, you could see and smell the cleanliness. The staff did an excellent job at making sure everything was clean for their guests.
We checked in on a Friday afternoon. At the time of the stay, the mask mandate was still in order and masks were required inside the hotel when not in your room. The check-in process was a breeze. I was in and out of the lobby in a matter of minutes and we were quickly on our way to the room.
Our room was located on the 5th floor above the pool. We spent a few minutes on the balcony before getting ready for our anniversary dinner at The Greenbrier later in the evening.
We took a bit of time to explore the hotel after dinner. Our favorite things about the hotel were the 24-hour pool access, game room, and private balconies.
- Outdoor lazy river
- 24-hour indoor pool & outdoor hot tub
- Three (3) outdoor fire pits & picnic areas
- The Bistro & 24-hour Starbucks
- 24-hour fitness center
- Game room
- River & mountain view rooms / Private balconies available
- 24/7 convenience market
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi
- Over 4,000 sq. ft. of meeting & event space, including outdoor event lawn
- Riverwalk access for hiking & biking
- On-site laundry and dry cleaning services
- Business center
- Complimentary Parking
One of the biggest factors in choosing Courtyard By Marriott was the location of the hotel. We had made plans to visit The Island and Wears Valley and couldn’t have chosen a better location. We also loved the fact that Brick and Spoon is located in the parking lot. An affordable and delicious breakfast! The hotel is located at 120 Community Center Drive in Pigeon Forge.
In-Room Amenities & Services
- 137 guest rooms & suites
- Most rooms feature private balconies with river & mountain views
- 49” smart TV’s with Netflix, Hulu
- Microwaves and refrigerators
- Premium bedding
- Granite bathroom vanities & premium toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safes
- Rooms with pull-out sofa beds
- Cribs/playpens available complimentary upon request
- ADA-compliant / accessible rooms available
I highly recommend staying at Courtyard Marriott in Pigeon Forge. Location, amenities, accommodations, friendly staff, cost, cleanliness . . . all top-notch!