The Soaky Mountain Waterpark is a new 50-acre attraction coming to the Smoky Mountains this summer! Located in a beautiful mountain-modern park setting, the park will feature thrilling and unique water attractions for the whole family. The park is located 175 Gists Creek Road in Sevierville, Tenn.
Check out the watermark map! What section and/or ride are you looking forward to?
Once open, the Soaky Mountain Waterpark will be open to the public daily through August, with additional select days through mid-September. Hours are yet to be determined.
At the time of this article, the Soaky Mountain Waterpark construction is 80% complete. Check out the latest construction update here. A spokesperson from the waterpark says they are hoping to be open by late June of this year.
You may have a few questions such as “How much will a ticket cost?” or “How many rides/attractions are there?” or “What foods will be available?” We’re here with answers to your questions! We’ve compiled a list of information for you.
Season Passes & Tickets
The Conquer the Mountain Season Pass price is $99.99 which includes:
- Season Park Admission
- Valid Through the 2021 Season
- 1 Single-Use Guest Ticket
- Free Season Parking Pass
The One-Day Ticket price is $44.99 which includes:
- 1 Park Admission
- All-Day Pass
- All Slides & Attractions
The One-Day Ticket Under 42″ price is $39.99 which includes:
- 1 Park Admission
- All-Day Pass
- All Slides & Attractions
- Ages 3 & Up Require a Ticket
- AVALAUNCH – A first-of-its-kind water coaster, Avalaunch will test your nerves and splash your senses. This two-person tube ride will take you on a wild adventure of hills, valleys, and wide-open turns before you hit a heart-pumping wall climb and then descend into a whitewash of a finish.
- BLUE MOUNTAIN MAYHEM – This five-person raft ride isn’t for the faint of heart. It features two massive, gravity challenging walls that will leave riders feeling moments of ‘take your breath away’ weightlessness before splashing into the finish line.
- WHOOP – Hear the countdown before you drop through the floor and plummet for what feels like an eternity to a runout finish below. This slide is sure to get your adrenaline pumping.
- HOLLER – Slide out of the starting tube into a gentle descent before dropping off of the face of the Earth. Feel your stomach in your throat as you Holler all the way to the runout finish.
- SPLASH & FURIOUS– This four-lane, head-first mat racer will bring out your competitive side as riders hurtle headlong through alternating sections of side by side racing. Translucent light effects will shine through as you make your way down to the final splash.
- HANG 10ESSEE – A double FlowRider with wave riding action for the surfer in all of us.
- SOAKY SURGE – A massive 35,000 square foot wave pool capable of generating waves up to 6 feet high.
- RAINBOW REVENGE – is a state-of-the-art waterslide experience that will dazzle your senses. Translucent slide effects will twist and bend the light as you splash your way down this five-person raft ride. The ride also includes three eye-popping saucer turns.
- COPPERHEAD CLASH – is a double flumed tube slide with side-by-side racing sections throughout. This one or two-person tube ride is a head-to-head battle down the mountain that will leave your heart pounding until the final splash.
- COTTONMOUTH COILS – is an enclosed tube slide with translucent lighting effects and three explosion turns that will leave riders asking what just happened. Brave it alone or with a willing partner.
- TIMBER RATTLER’S RAGE – This slow and go one or two-person tube slide sends you on a journey through three distinct funnel sections where you’ll slosh back and forth between the walls. Throw in a couple of tight corners and you’ll come out wondering why you picked this fight.
- AMERICAN RACER’S RUSH – The pride of Old Glory shines through this adventure as you race through one of the most impressive translucent slides at Soaky Mountain. You’ll be seeing stars and stripes before you end up with a firework finish if you are to try this ride!
- BLACK BEAR RAPIDS – Spanning an area of over 24,000 square feet Black Bear Rapids is not a lazy river but rather an adventure river complete with wave action.
- SLIPPERY SALAMANDERS – This double-lane inflatable water obstacle course will keep adventurers of all ages busy for hours by testing your agility.
- COYOTE SPRINGS – A flat-water cabana pool with a sun shelf for relaxing poolside in a private cabana or just out of the way of the hustle and bustle of the rest of the park.
Rides for the Kids
- THE HIVE – is the ultimate kids’ play zone sure to keep pint-size people buzzing. Kids will enjoy multiple water play features including a honey of a water buck dump, twisting body slides, and a swirling body bowl slide that will keep the smiles and giggles coming.
- BOOMERS BAY – features pint-sized versions of our big kid’s rides including a mini-tornado; a squirt-sized wall ride, two twisting slides with awesome translucent lift effects, and plenty of others to keep your cubs happy.
- MINI MAYHEM – is a pint-sized version of Blue Mountain Mayhem built just for your littles.
- LIL RATTLERS – are tube slides for our little thrill-seekers who still want to conquer the mountain until they are ready to take on the big kid slides.
Food & Beverage
- WIPE OUT BAR – Enjoy specialty cocktails, craft beers from the region and delicious appetizers in a breathtaking setting overlooking the beautiful Smokey Mountains.
- BEE GOOD CAFÉ – The good times don’t have to stop for food. This bright cafe is just steps from “The Hive” zero-depth area and features kid-friendly, grown-up-approved meals and cold drinks that allow guests to grab something delicious without having to venture far from the fun.
- BASE CAMP BISTRO – The main stay for satisfying all hunger and thirst needs during a day of fun in the sun! Options include everything from burgers and pizza to chicken wraps and fruit cups.
- TACOLICIOUS TACO TRUCK– Located on the shores of Soaky Mountain Waterpark, Tacolicious is where you can sink your teeth into beef, chicken or steak tacos, chips and guacamole, nachos supreme & more! Is your mouth watering yet?
- SOAKY SHAKE SHOPPE – The Soaky Shake Shoppe spins amazing milkshakes! From Classic Vanilla to our Cereal Lover which is topped with Fruity Pebbles, we go overboard on our recipes to create entertaining milkshake experiences!
- ROLLY MACARONI FOOD TRUCK – We’re putting our own twist on the ultimate comfort food, mac and cheese. Rolly Macaroni Food Truck located just off of Boomer’s Bay serves up the classic original for those that like it traditional, and also works up new favorites like Chicken Bacon Ranch and Buffalo Chicken.
- OVERLOOK BAR – After grabbing a milkshake at Soaky Shake Shoppe, head around the corner and kick off your shoes at our Overlook Bar! Enjoy the view of our wave pool as you sip on amazing cocktails, refreshing beer, delicious wine or a smoothie!
- CANDY CABIN – Featuring heavenly hand-dipped chocolates, fudges, bulk candy, candied apples and caramel apples.
- HONEYCOMB GIFTS AND GEAR – located in the same building as the Bee Good Café.
- MOUNTAIN MERCANTILE – Pick up sundries and a souvenir of your fun day at Soaky Mountain Waterpark.
For more information, visit Soaky Mountain Waterpark via their website at SoakyMountainWaterpark.com. To contact Soaky Mountain Waterpark, you may do so via phone at 833.687.6259 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT WILDERNESS RESORTS AND WATERPARKS:
Wilderness Resorts and Waterparks currently owns and operates Wilderness at the Smokies in Sevierville, and Wilderness Resort, Glacier Canyon Lodge, and Wilderness on the Lake, Wild Rock Golf Course, Sundara Spa and Glacier Canyon Conference Center in Wisconsin Dells.
** All photos and information contained in this article are courtesy of and © to Wilderness Resorts and Waterparks & Soaky Mountain Waterpark.