The wait is over! Dollywood Parks & Resorts will begin a phased reopening on June 15.
Dollywood and Dollywood’s Splash Country will reopen June 17, with Season Passholder Exclusive Days on June 15 & 16. Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort & Spa will reopen June 10.
During this unprecedented time, they are implementing a number of new safety measures based on the guidance of health officials including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and appropriate government agencies. The safety and well-being of guests and employees are top priorities and guide their decisions.
Below is a list of the newly implemented guidelines:
- Daily capacity will be limited – Season Passholder Reservations are required and date-based tickets will be available for general admission.
- Face masks or face coverings are required for all visitors ages 3 and up, with some exceptions. Some of the exceptions where masks are not required are while eating, on water park attractions, or select coasters at Dollywood. For a full list of exceptions please visit the FAQ Page.
- Temperature screenings will be taken prior to entry.
- Attraction and dining capacities will be limited to allow guests to have more space to move around during their visit.
- Physical distancing measures have been put in place including physically distanced queues, marked barriers, and social distancing reminders.
- Additional sanitation measures have been implemented. This includes high touch point areas being cleaned more frequently and providing additional hand sanitizing locations.
In order to provide safe outdoor entertainment and maintain Social Distancing Guidelines, they are reducing and managing the daily capacity. All Season Passholders and Daily Ticket Guests will be required to make a reservation prior to visiting.
NOTE: Reservations can be made for one date and one park per session. If you’d like to visit multiple dates you will need to complete a reservation for the first date, then make a separate reservation for the next date. Reservations can be made on the day of your visit but are subject to availability based on capacity. Reservations can be made up to 45 days in advance.
To make your reservation, click here.
For more information on the phased reopening, visit www.dollywood.com/PlaySafe.